What do you do at 900lbs?
What do you do for fun?
Travel, Mom pretty hard with my 3 and 1 year old, run with my dingo Finn, Dine, Wine, and forever be a student of this life!
If you didn’t grow up in Dallas, where?
Arlington (Go Warriors), San Diego otherwise.
I love talent – classic rock, country, classical piano, R&B hiphop, jazz, soft rock, indie/alternative rock. Music feeds the soul.
Where do you hang out in your free time?
With family or on a beach.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
What is your favorite 900lbs project so far?
Perot Museum’s race against a dinosaur – Cruz, my son, raced the cheetah and LOVED it!
What are your top 5?
My top 5 things to learn if I ever had the time:
- Neuro-cognitive psychology
- Diverse languages/cultures, all of them
- Cooking top 5-course meals *I hate cooking now bc I don’t have the time to do it amazingly
- Baking with plant-based ingredients
- The depth of all religions